Talent Acquisition Specialist at Seclore Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Views:349 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Seclore Technology - Senior Product Engineer - C++/C (4-6 yrs)
- You will be expected to lead one or more modules of the product.
- You will be part of the core product development team and will be responsible for end to end delivery of the modules that you own.
- This will include designing, coding, reviewing, testing, bug-fixing, documentation etc.
Candidate Profile :
- BE / B.Tech / MCA / PGDST qualification from reputed institutes is desired.
- You should have maturity and leadership skills
- You should have a solid experience in c/c++ development, File IO APIs, XML, STL, DLL.
- You should have a good designing skills using OOPS concepts.
- Hands on experience with Windows development environment like Visual Studio will be required.
- Existing experience with Windows system programming will be added advantage.
- Attitude and aptitude to meet the challenges