Talent Acquisition Specialist at Seclore Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Views:735 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Seclore Technology - Product Engineer - C/C++ (2-4 yrs)
- The role involves development using C/C++ and related technologies on Windows and - Linux platforms.
- You will be a part of the core product team developing Seclore's flagship product. It will involve participation in requirements analysis, impact analysis, design, coding, review, testing and preparing test cases.
Candidate Profile :
- Candidate Profile You are expected to have expertise in C/C++ and good programming skills.
- A good aptitude and attitude are a must.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills with experience of various tools like - Sysiternals Tools, debuggers / windbg, API Monitors etc is preferred.
- Experience of XML, STL, Win32 SDK, Dynamic Library, Process, Multithreading, Windows Messages, ATL, COM, HTTP, File I/O, Memory Mapping, API Hooking, Memory Management, and Windows and Linux OS environment is preferred.
- Experience of Cryptography, Data Security, Information Security and Security Technologies is preferred.
- Experience of MS Office & Outlook Object Model (OOM) is preferred.
- You should hold a technical degree (Engineering or MCA). You should have a minimum relevant experience.