Executive HR at Object Frontier Software
Views:88 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
SDET Engineer - Automation Testing Tools (7-12 yrs)
Job Description :
The candidate will be a member of the automation team working on creating and improving upon an automation framework for a distributed enterprise-level SaaS application. As a hands-on developer, the candidate will be expected to write code to automate our testing process.
Responsibilities include :
- Development, design, and support of automation test frameworks and tools
Skills & Experience Required :
- Ability to create test plans directly from requirements.
- Experience with testing back-end systems without a GUI and the ability to directly query SQL/MySQL databases and file contents to confirm testing results are key to succeeding in this role.
- Experience in Testing Web services; experience testing in a Windows environment.
- Experience with creation and maintenance of automated test scripts for WebAPI's, Messaging System(Eg. Kafka) using C#
- Experience with creation and maintenance of automated test scripts using Selenium Webdriver & Typescript.
- Experience working in unit testing framework like MsTest/NUnit, Jasmine / Karma
- Experience in working with GIT, TFS.
- A true team player who is able to work with distributed teams in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication/interpersonal skills.
Skills & Experience Desired :
- Prior experience creating custom automation frameworks
- Experience working with Specflow, Cucumber and other BDD tools
- Experience mentoring, training, guiding other test engineers
- Experience working on large scale distributed systems