HR & Recruitment Consultant at Msitek
Views:121 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
SD Consultant - SAP Implementation (7-13 yrs)
Job Description :
- Immediate Joiners Who Can Join Within 15-30 Days Need Only Apply
- Multiple SAP SD implementations in ECC 6.0 Must have worked extensively in all areas of SD but specifically Pricing, Invoicing, Taxes, Rebates, Credit Management.
- Must have very good communication skills.
- At least 2-3 End to End implementation Experience in SAP SD.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of CIN (India taxation module) necessary.
- Good Knowledge in Rebates/pricing procedures and SD Integration with other modules MM/FI etc.
- Good Experience in providing functional specifications for New Developments / Interfaces.
- SAP SD Certification preferred.
- Upgrade project experience preferred.
- Should have strong hands-on Experience in CIN (Country version India)
- Strong Configuration Experience of Pricing
- Good of understand of SD business process
- Expertise in the Configuration of O2C (Order to Cash) and P2P (Procure to Pay).
- Experience in GST in Major Plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities :
- The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients- business functionality and overall performance while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Design, configuration and testing in various SAP Modules: SD, MM, WM, HR, PS, PY
- Analyze the current business processes and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients need
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients
- Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures
- Develop and evaluate plans and criteria to be carried out by others; provides direction and leadership
- Provide detailed knowledge of industry best practices.
- Manage or participate in SAP Business All-In-One implementations
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards
- Bachelor's Degree in I.T, Computers or related field
- SAP configuration experience
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules
- Business knowledge and process design skills
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to collaborate with clients, and have a strong desire to excel