Assistant Manager - Talent Aquisition at People Konnect
Views:459 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Scrum Master - Project Management (6-12 yrs)
Job Description :
Key Responsibilities :
- Enable Agility
- Coach, train, and mentor assigned Agile teams:
- Work with each team to institute the Agile framework that best fits team activities.
- Familiarize the team with the common elements of the chosen system such as Daily Scrums and Sprint/Iteration Reviews.
- Foster cross team communication.
- Guide continuous backlog refinement with the team.
- Foster an Agile culture:
- Foster a strong and cohesive team dynamic.
- Foster trust and collaboration across all team members; make it safe to challenge, experiment and fail without fear.
- Foster continuous collaboration; continuously collaborate and communicate across all functions supporting Agile team execution.
- Promote continuous improvement at the team level for all functions.
- Give recognition for results.
- Promote and coach healthy communication in and around the team.
- Assist in training and mentoring those outside the Agile team who support and work with the team, such as Product Owner and Functional Manager.
- Support the Product Owner to ensure the Agile artifacts used by the team are healthy.
- Guide teams towards high performance.
- Collaborate with other Scrum Masters to develop and foster cross team communication.
- Assist Agile Coaches and Agile Program Managers to coach, train and educate teams, Programs (team of teams) and those surrounding the teams on the principles and practices of Agile.
- Build a coaching relationship with an Agile Coach.
- Model continuous learning.
- Participate in regional Agile groups.
- Gain an understanding of Agile-at-scale approaches and techniques.
- Protect team from external interruptions to execution.
- Facilitate team level Agile ceremonies such as Daily Stand-ups, Retrospectives, and Iteration Planning as a servant leader to the team.
- May support the Team Demo as needed.
- Maintain a healthy interaction between individual team members and teams.
- Proactively recognize conflict; facilitate conflict resolution through collaboration and consensus.
- Assist Agile Program Managers with facilitation of program increment (PI) planning.
- Track team impediments and escalate those that cannot be resolved within the team.
Typical Role Definition :
- Professional Staff. An intermediate level professional role. Some evaluation, originality or ingenuity required to perform tasks. Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a particular field.
- Typically 2 or more years of experience in an Agile Software Development environment or related field.
Preferred Education : Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field or any post graduate.
Note - Females can only apply for this job who are not working presently for 6 months or more.