CoFounder at Ave Promagne
Views:1362 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
SCM Product Manager - Software Development Life Cycle (2-8 yrs)
Who we're looking for?
We look for people who have a lifelong commitment to learning and are passionate about being part of creating the future of technology. We like innovators, entrepreneurial thinkers, people who are capable of thinking outside the box, leading and making key decisions.
Skills & requirements :
Ideal Experience: 2+ Years
- Mandatory to have worked on the supply or supplier side products or B2C segments
- Experience in working with cross functional teams (preferred if someone who has worked in a startup and scaled it.)
- Experience with software development lifecycles and methodologies like Agile
- Overall understanding of product flows and their architecture
- Understanding of user behaviour and analysis of drop rates and provide efforts to reduce the same.
- Break down product vision into product releases, user stories and further into tasks.
- Ownership of product delivery from planning to release
- Understanding of broken flows in various user touch-points from product to website
- Ownership of CI / CD pipeline
- Task management within team to ensure fair distribution of workload
- Ownership of Documentation
- Competition Analysis
- Work with Sales team to provide Sow and break it down to meaningful tasks and own sales deliveries
- Set processes for testing and ensure they are followed through