HR Leader at Scienaptic
Views:4682 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Scienaptic - Software Engineer - Testing (3-6 yrs)
Scienaptic (www.scienaptic.com) is a new age analytics company that offers end-to-end decisioning solutions powered by our Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) based platform . Ether is a transparent and impactful platform for leveraging the full power of machine learning in Credit Decisioning.
We are creating ecosystems where artificial intelligence (AI) and human intelligence can work together to create greater consciousness for specific business use cases such as fraud, underwriting etc.
We are looking for a savvy Software Testing Engineer to join our growing team of Analytic experts.
Expectations from role :
- Must be a Independent executioner and has prior experience of handling complex projects with stakeholders.
- Must have prior experience in creating optimal test strategy (Including Functional, Non Functional and automation)
- Must be strong in analysing and understanding Business specifications, testing requirements and Developing detailed Test cases, Test scripts, Test Scenarios.
- Experience in creating test coverage for different requirements by performing different types of testing - Integration, System, Functional, GUI, Regression, Performance,Load, Sanity, Smoke and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Possess excellent analytical skills with good communication and self-organizing skills, assertive and a committed team player.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and should be a QuickLearner
Technical Skills :
- Must have strong hands on experience on functional and non functional automation.
- Must have prior basic automation experience for Rest based webservices using Java (testNG, maven, httpclient, Rest assurred).
- Must be strong in writing complex SQL queries using joins.
- Database hands-on experience is required.
- Should have knowledge on Linux commands
- Experience working on version control like GIT