HR Leader at Scienaptic
Views:174 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Scienaptic - Product Operations Manager (10-12 yrs)
Our strength is built on our ability to get together a high caliber team of coders and data scientists. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients.
We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration. If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, Scienaptic will be the perfect place for you.
We are in the process of creating our product ops team to support our product installations across markets.
- As our Product Operations Leader, you will be responsible for creating, executing and driving the team and associated L1/L2/L3 processes from scratch. You will be directly reporting to the Head of Product Implementation and Support group.
Job Responsibilities :
- Create appropriate production support and maintenance processes and drive execution with a razor sharp focus
- Ensure smooth product support and maintenance of multiple product installations and deliver high-fidelity metrics on SLAs as promised to clients
- Build and mentor a smart high functioning product ops team
- Develop high level technical knowledge across product ops members to provide relevant bug-fixes within relevant timelines
Required Skills & Competencies :
- 10+ years of professional experience in a NOC, Tech Operations, or L2/L3 Technical Support role with 4+ years as a lead/manager
- Proven experience in creating and executing support and maintainance processes and driving them with explainable SLA or quality-based metrics
- Hands-on experience in resolving issues within the defined standards and SLA- s
- Ability to create and maintain channels of communication with internal team(s) to ensure prompt technical support of any and all related problems
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills combined with ability to lead in critical severity situations
- Experience/Familiarity with Java, Scala, Spark, Hadoop and other big data technologies will be an added advantage
We are dreamers, makers, explorers, and designers at heart and as practitioners of the - art of possible-, we have dedicated ourselves to harnessing the power of human-machine synergy. Our workplace includes high energy professionals and provides ample opportunity to initiate, innovate & make a difference.
We are funded by very senior and eminent business leaders in India and US. Our lead investor is Pramod Bhasin, who is known as a pioneer of ITES revolution.
We have the working environment of a new age, cool start-up. We are firm believers that the best talent grounds will be non-hierarchical in structure and spirit. We expect you to enjoy, thrive and empower others by progressing that culture.