HR Leader at Scienaptic
Views:2864 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Scienaptic - DevOps Engineer - Docker/Kubernetes (3-8 yrs)
Scienaptic (www.scienaptic.com) is a new age analytics company that offers end-to-end decisioning solutions powered by our Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) based platform Ether- . Ether is a transparent and impactful platform for leveraging the full power of machine learning in Credit Decisioning. We are creating ecosystems where artificial intelligence (AI) and human intelligence can work together to create greater consciousness for specific business use cases such as fraud, underwriting etc.
- We are seeking a highly motivated DevOps Engineer who will be a key member of the team while working independently to develop tools and scripts, automated provisioning, deployment, and monitoring.
- 4+ years of experience as DevOps or working in that area
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Conceptualise, architect and build automated deployment pipelines in a CI/CD environment like Jenkins.
- Hands on experience with AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Experience in cloud deployment
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc
- Expertise in Linux/UNIX administration
- Experience with version control systems such as Git or Perforce
- Strong scripting experience using Python, Shell scripting etc
- Strong communication skills