Scholr - UI/UX Designer - Sketch/Illustrator (0-5 yrs)
About Scholr :
- Scholr is one of the fastest-growing AI enabled online education company founded by IIT & IIM graduates. We are backed by marquee investors and prominent educational institutions of the country.
- In less than one year of inception, Scholr app has conducted more than 1 million learning sessions and is experiencing a steep M-o-M growth to achieve the next milestone.
- Scholr is poised for massive growth as mobile internet revolution is providing a gateway to millions of Indian students to learn from country's best teachers.
- With a strong management team focused on numbers and backing of marquee investors, we are scaling new heights every day and disrupting the traditional education sector with cutting-edge technology.
Role : UI/UX Designer
Duration : Full-time
Location : Mumbai
Experience Required : 6 Months - 5 Years
Job Description :
- We are looking for a talented designer to lead the UI + UX of our mobile/web application and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
- The ideal candidate should be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flow and artefacts and transform them into intuitive and functional user interfaces.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Collaborate with founders, product management and engineering team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
2. Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
3. Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
4. Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
5. Research, analyse user feedback & activity and iterate it to enhance the user experience.
6. Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
Skills & Experience :
1. Have a strong portfolio in Android apps.
2. Have in-depth knowledge of graphic design fundamentals like layouts, colour theory, visual hierarchies, typography.
3. Be well versed with Material Design and the platform adaptation for Android apps.
4. Be obsessed with details and have an eye for good design.
5. Be enthusiastic about working with and fixing an existing design language.
6. Be able to establish and maintain visual design and copywriting guidelines.
7. Have experience using tools such as Sketch (mandatory), Illustrator, Principle, InVision etc.
8. Be able to collaborate closely with business stakeholders and front-end developers.
9. Have a basic understanding of front-end development. (HTML/CSS)
What we offer:-
- CTC (INR 3 - 5 lacs) ESOPs - (depending on the candidate)
- Be part of the fastest growing ed-tech company
- Get the full freedom to dream big and chase your passion
- Flexible, fun and modern work culture with a highly motivated and energetic team.