Recruiter at My HR Solutions
Views:352 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
SCCM Administrator - OS Image Management (4-15 yrs)
General Description :
- Should have a deep knowledge in Inventory Management, Software distribution, Patch Management using SCCM
- Should have deep knowledge in Image Management using SCCM
- Should have very sound knowledge on various Imaging engines and Windows7 or Windows 10 imaging technology
- Should be able to develop custom deployment scripts (VBS, batch etc...)
- Should have sound understanding on Package server, Task server, PXE server concepts
- Should be strong in troubleshooting Windows server/client and Networking issues
- Should be strong in troubleshooting server side as well as client side issue
- Should be able to create custom scripts for gathering the inventory from clients
- Should be able to handle test and release of applications and Patches using SCCM
- Should have the knowledge of SCCM Client management Suit all Levels.
- Should have the knowledge of all modules like PC transplant, help desk solution, Carbon Copy etc.
- Should be able generate custom reports using SQL queries.
- Should be able to resolve the tasks escalated by L1 and l2 teams.
- Should be able to set various access controls on the Application portal in SCCM
- Managing the SCCM database and performance tuning and should have little knowledge of Database clustering in regard for SCCM.
- Hands on Latest scripting tools (like Windows Shell, Python etc)
Technical Requirements :
Required Skills / Qualifications :
- Graduate in Any Discipline
- Windows 2012, Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of MSI technology
- Expertise in Installation, Design and Managing SCCM Notification Server Infrastructure
- Expertise in performing upgrade and restore of SCCM Infrastructure and Database
- Should have sound knowledge on Active Directory, Networking protocols and Subnetting
- Should know about Image and Path management
- Should have used tools to create System images and Deploy them
Soft Skills :
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills
- Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio)
- Should have a great customer handling skills
- Able to handle unforeseen situations
- High level of acceptance
- Can drive HCL's value and its methodology