SBI - WAS Administrator (5-13 yrs)
STATE BANK OF INDIA
CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR BASIS ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO-SYSTEM/2019-20/11
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Details of Educational Qualification/ Experience/ Likely Place of Posting:
Post Sr No. : 8
Post & Grade: WAS Administrator (MMGS-II)
Basic Qualification (Compulsory) as on 30.06.2019: Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/IT/ECE or MCA/ M.Sc.(IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/ Institute.
Other Qualification (Compulsory/ Preferred) as on 30.06.2019: Preferred- CISA and CISM certification
Post Basic Qualification Work Experience as on 30.06.2019 (Training & Teaching experience will not be counted for eligibility.) Experience in Application development (coding, testing and maintenance of application/software). :
- Minimum 5 years of post basic qualification experience in IT business / industry out of which minimum 2 years of extensive experience in managing WAS, HIS, Unix, AIX environments.
Specific Skill Required:
- Familiarity with J2EE, IHS Web Server, WebSphere Application Server, SSL, SOA, Unix Shell, Python and Perl etc.
- Unix administration skills on AIX
- Familiarity with IBM MQ servers, Oracle / SQL/ DB2 servers and XML, XSL and WSDL.
- Familiarity with the Web and Application Servers, Workflow infrastructure.
- Some knowledge of business/ organization, Bank standards, infrastructure, architecture and technology in related areas from a design/ support/ solutions perspective.
- Is comfortable with working in an environment where a high degree of multitasking is the norm
For this Post experience should be in ""IT Sector"".
Place of Posting: Mumbai / Navi Mumbai (depends on the post). The place of posting is only indicative. The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in India.
The details of Job Profile and KRAs, how to apply, guidelines for filling online application, guidelines for payment of fees, how to upload documents, Selection Procedure, General Information etc. are provided in the respective detailed advertisements which is available on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. Before applying, candidates are advised to read carefully comprehensive information given in the detailed advertisement.