SBI - Security Analyst (7-15 yrs)
STATE BANK OF INDIA
CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR BASIS ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO-SYSTEM/2019-20/11
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Details of Educational Qualification/ Experience/ Likely Place of Posting:
Post Sr No. : 25
Post & Grade: Security Analyst (MMGS-III)
Basic Qualification (Compulsory) as on 30.06.2019: "B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentations
M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc. (IT) / MCA from Government recognized University or institution
Other Qualification (Compulsory/ Preferred) as on 30.06.2019:
- CISSP / CISA / CISM
- SOC security technology certification from OEM like SIEM/UEBA/SOAR/VM/DAM/PCAP/NBA
Post Basic Qualification Work Experience as on 30.06.2019 (Training & Teaching experience will not be counted for eligibility.) Experience in Application development (coding, testing and maintenance of application/software). :
- Minimum 7 years post basic qualification experience in IT / IT Security / Information Security. Out of which minimum 2 years in SOC operations.
- Experience on Security Technology & Solutions: (At least one is Mandatory)
- SIEM - Event Analysis, Rule creation, automation, Asset Integration
- Vulnerability Management and penetration testing, OWASP Vulnerabilities and application security risks
- User & Network Behaviour Analysis, packet-capture and packet flows analysis
- Database Activity Monitoring, security policy creations and database integrations.
- Thorough understanding of logs decoding / parsing & correlation techniques, correlation cross-IT technologies logs, deployment methods of above SOC technologies, sub-components of SOC technologies, dash-boarding, ingestion of logs from SOC technologies into each other for 360 degree correlation, threat hunting for IOCs and leveraging threat intelligence, data mining etc.
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure technologies and architecture to utilize the same for SOC fine-tuning
- Understanding of IT Security technologies like Firewalls, IPS, WAF, AV, AD, DLP, LB, PIMS, ITAM, IAM, RASP, VPN, EDR, Anti-APT and networking protocols & technologies like routers, switches, SDN to utilize same for logs correlation
- Understanding of emerging technologies like AI/ML, blockchain, RPA, IOT, Cloud
- Digital Forensic Investigation
- System admin knowledge (Windows/Linux)
- Programming knowledge - Python/ Perl/shell/PHP
For this Post experience should be ""BFSI sector and/or reputed IT companies"".
Place of Posting: Mumbai / Navi Mumbai (depends on the post). The place of posting is only indicative. The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in India.
The details of Job Profile and KRAs, how to apply, guidelines for filling online application, guidelines for payment of fees, how to upload documents, Selection Procedure, General Information etc. are provided in the respective detailed advertisements which is available on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. Before applying, candidates are advised to read carefully comprehensive information given in the detailed advertisement.