SBI - Manager - Cyber Security - Digital Forensic (7-15 yrs)
STATE BANK OF INDIA
CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR BASIS ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO-SYSTEM/2019-20/11
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Details of Educational Qualification/ Experience/ Likely Place of Posting:
Post Sr No. : 27
Post & Grade: "Manager (Cyber Security - Digital Forensic) (MMGS-III)"
Basic Qualification (Compulsory) as on 30.06.2019: "B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentations
M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc. (IT) / MCA from Government recognized University or institution
Other Qualification (Compulsory/ Preferred) as on 30.06.2019:
Compulsory: Computer hacking forensic investigator(CHFI) from EC-Council / Encase Certified Examiner (EnCE)/ SANS GIAC certification on Digital Forensics / SANS GIAC certification on incident response area
Preferred: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Post Basic Qualification Work Experience as on 30.06.2019 (Training & Teaching experience will not be counted for eligibility.) Experience in Application development (coding, testing and maintenance of application/software). :
- Minimum 7 years post basic qualification experience in Cyber Security. Out of 7 years of experience, minimum three (3) years in Digital forensic analysis.
Specific Skill Required:
- Experience in Digital Forensic Analysis and Forensic Tools (Commercial and Open source tools) such as EnCase, Forensic Toolkits (FTK) etc.
- Conduct Forensic examination of digital and other evidences and should be able to analyse the incidents for forensic investigations.
- Strong technical Knowledge on security of network, systems, applications, mobile apps etc.
- Excellent verbal, analytical and written communication skills.
For this Post experience should be ""BFSI sector and/or reputed IT companies"".
Place of Posting: Mumbai / Navi Mumbai (depends on the post). The place of posting is only indicative. The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in India.
The details of Job Profile and KRAs, how to apply, guidelines for filling online application, guidelines for payment of fees, how to upload documents, Selection Procedure, General Information etc. are provided in the respective detailed advertisements which is available on Bank's websit. Before applying, candidates are advised to read carefully comprehensive information given in the detailed advertisement.