SBI - IT Risk Manager (5-12 yrs)
STATE BANK OF INDIA
CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR BASIS ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO-SYSTEM/2019-20/11
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Details of Educational Qualification/ Experience/ Likely Place of Posting:
Post Sr No. : 11
Post & Grade: IT Risk Manager (MMGS-II)
Basic Qualification (Compulsory) as on 30.06.2019: Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/IT/ECE or MCA/ M.Sc.(IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/ Institute
Other Qualification (Compulsory/ Preferred) as on 30.06.2019: -
Post Basic Qualification Work Experience as on 30.06.2019 (Training & Teaching experience will not be counted for eligibility.) Experience in Application development (coding, testing and maintenance of application/software). :
- Minimum 5 years of post basic qualification experience in IT sector out of which minimum 2 years' experience in IT Risk Management.
Specific Skill Required:
- Expertise in all aspects of Risk Management including identification, analysis, mitigation, reporting, awareness, Incident Management and Response, GRC, audit and compliance.
- Knowledge of risk assessment of Business and IT processes, BCP/DR, projects etc. and developing suitable mitigation plans for the same.
- Professional risk /security certification e.g. CRISC, CISSP, CISA, CISM will be preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO27001/2, FFIEC and COBIT relevant security frameworks a must
- Strong understanding of current regulatory expectations for financial services organizations
- Familiarity with infrastructure, networking, security and software development processes
- Network & Infrastructure Architecture and Security (including network segmentation concepts, firewalls, routers, VPN solutions etc.)
- Systems Development (including SDLC, project management and change control methodologies)
- Physical Security & Data Center Environmental Controls
- Knowledge of Hosted and Windows environments, Client Server Technology, Networks, Firewalls, SIEM and E-Commerce security risks.
- Experience using GRC management applications; experience with RSA-Archer application
For this Post experience should be in ""IT Sector"".
Place of Posting: Mumbai / Navi Mumbai (depends on the post). The place of posting is only indicative. The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in India.
The details of Job Profile and KRAs, how to apply, guidelines for filling online application, guidelines for payment of fees, how to upload documents, Selection Procedure, General Information etc. are provided in the respective detailed advertisements which is available on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. Before applying, candidates are advised to read carefully comprehensive information given in the detailed advertisement.