SBI - Deputy Manager - Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking (5-10 yrs)
STATE BANK OF INDIA
CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR BASIS ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO-SYSTEM/2019-20/11
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Details of Educational Qualification/ Experience/ Likely Place of Posting:
Post Sr No. : 22
Post & Grade: Deputy Manager (Cyber Security - Ethical Hacking) (MMGS-II)
Basic Qualification (Compulsory) as on 30.06.2019: "B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science /Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentations
M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc. (IT) / MCA from Government recognized University or institution
Other Qualification (Compulsory/ Preferred) as on 30.06.2019:
Compulsory: Certified Ethical Hacker(CEH)
Preferred: SANS GIAC certifications / Offensive Security certified Professional (OSCP) / EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) / Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT)
Post Basic Qualification Work Experience as on 30.06.2019 (Training & Teaching experience will not be counted for eligibility.) Experience in Application development (coding, testing and maintenance of application/software). :
- Minimum 5 years' post basic qualification experience in Cyber Security. Out of 5 years of experience, minimum three (3) years in Ethical Hacking / Application or Mobile Security Testing/ Red Team exercises.
Specific Skill Required:
- Experience in Web Application Security Testing, Mobile App security testing, Network, System and Application vulnerability assessment & penetration testing, ICS/ IoT device security testing and Red Team exercises.
- Extensive experience in addressing web application security issues, such as those outlined in OWASP Top 10 attacks.
- Strong knowledge of application security throughout the software lifecycle and DevSecOps
- Experience in working with common application, network security tools such as Open source or commercial testing tools like Kali Linux, Metasploit, Burp Suite, Fortify, AppScan, WebInspect etc.
- Using various scripting languages such as Python, Perl, Bash, etc.
- Excellent verbal, analytical and written communication skills.
For this Post experience should be ""BFSI sector and/or reputed IT companies"".
Place of Posting: Mumbai / Navi Mumbai (depends on the post). The place of posting is only indicative. The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in India.
The details of Job Profile and KRAs, how to apply, guidelines for filling online application, guidelines for payment of fees, how to upload documents, Selection Procedure, General Information etc. are provided in the respective detailed advertisements which is available on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. Before applying, candidates are advised to read carefully comprehensive information given in the detailed advertisement.