SBI - Chief Manager - Vulnerability Management & Penetration Testing (9-20 yrs)
STATE BANK OF INDIA
CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR BASIS ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO-SYSTEM/2019-20/11
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Details of Educational Qualification/ Experience/ Likely Place of Posting:
Post Sr No. : 28
Post & Grade: "Chief Manager (Vulnerability Mgmt. & Penetration Testing) (SMGS-IV)"
Basic Qualification (Compulsory) as on 30.06.2019: "B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology
M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc. (IT) / MCA from Government recognized University or institution
Other Qualification (Compulsory/ Preferred) as on 30.06.2019:
Compulsory: CVA/ CPT
Preferred: CPEN / OSCP / CISM / CISSP / CRISC / GPEN Certification SOC security technology certification from OEM like VM, DAM, SIEM
Post Basic Qualification Work Experience as on 30.06.2019 (Training & Teaching experience will not be counted for eligibility.) Experience in Application development (coding, testing and maintenance of application/software). :
- Minimum 9 years post basic qualification experience in IT and IT / Information Security. Out of 9 years of experience, minimum 5 years experience should be in Vulnerability Management & Penetration Testing areas.
- Strong experience in conducting surface, intrusive and offensive external and internal security testing like vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, application security testing, code review and security configuration verification.
- Deep Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing skills on IT infrastructure, web applications, Mobile platforms and cloud platforms, based on global security testing practices, frameworks and methodologies.
- Hands on experience on commercial, open source security testing and analysis tools (Kali, Metasploit, Burp Suite, Wireshark, Webinspect, HP fortify, Nmap etc.) and common vulnerability scanning tools (Qualys, Nessus, AppScan, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of common vulnerability frameworks (CVSS, OWASP), NVD & CVEs.
- Scripting knowledge: Python/Perl/Shell/Bash.
- Strong Knowledge of Infrastructure Architecture Design, Networking & software Architecture, security and networking protocols
- Well versed with system, application, and database hardening techniques and best practices
- Experience in performing web application security assessments using hands on techniques for identifying OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities such as XSS, SQL injections, CSRF etc.
For this Post experience should be ""BFSI sector and/or reputed IT companies"".
Place of Posting: Mumbai / Navi Mumbai (depends on the post). The place of posting is only indicative. The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in India.
The details of Job Profile and KRAs, how to apply, guidelines for filling online application, guidelines for payment of fees, how to upload documents, Selection Procedure, General Information etc. are provided in the respective detailed advertisements which is available on Bank's website. Before applying, candidates are advised to read carefully comprehensive information given in the detailed advertisement.