SBI - Chief Manager - SOC Infrastructure Management (9-20 yrs)
STATE BANK OF INDIA
CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR BASIS ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO-SYSTEM/2019-20/11
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Details of Educational Qualification/ Experience/ Likely Place of Posting:
Post Sr No. : 31
Post & Grade: "Chief Manager (SOC Infrastructure Management) (SMGS-IV)"
Basic Qualification (Compulsory) as on 30.06.2019: "B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology
M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc. (IT) / MCA from Government recognized University or institution
Other Qualification (Compulsory/ Preferred) as on 30.06.2019:
Compulsory: CISSP / ITIL Expert / Certified Lead Implementer Professional
Preferred: ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Certification
Post Basic Qualification Work Experience as on 30.06.2019 (Training & Teaching experience will not be counted for eligibility.) Experience in Application development (coding, testing and maintenance of application/software). :
- Minimum 9 years post basic qualification experience in IT/ IT Security / Information Security. Out of 9 years of experience, minimum 5 years in managing end to end IT infrastructure..
- Strong experience in SOC infra management
- Understanding of SOC technologies like SIEM, UEBA, SOAR, DAM, VM, Threat intelligence and services like Anti-phishing, External Penetration Testing.
- Implementation of secured configuration of settings / hardening, closure of vulnerabilities by implementing patches, upgradation of version in SOC Infra setup
- Installation of OS, applications, RDBMS, web servers, open source technologies and configure them as per corporate requirements
- Integration of It Infrastructure with PIMS, IAM, SSO, AD, AV, ITAM, ITSM, DLP, NAC
- Security of IT Infrastructure by deploying security technologies like firewalls, IPS, WAF etc.
- Uptime management, manage LAN and integration with corporate network,
- Credential / user management, roles and groups management, undertake administrative activities on IT / SOC infrastructure
- IT Infra related SLA management with multiple vendors & OEMs
- Developing Business Continuity and DR Plan
- Implementation of encryption, hashing techniques for secured communication, processing and storage of data"
For this Post experience should be ""BFSI sector and/or reputed IT companies"".
Place of Posting: Mumbai / Navi Mumbai (depends on the post). The place of posting is only indicative. The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in India.
The details of Job Profile and KRAs, how to apply, guidelines for filling online application, guidelines for payment of fees, how to upload documents, Selection Procedure, General Information etc. are provided in the respective detailed advertisements which is available on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. Before applying, candidates are advised to read carefully comprehensive information given in the detailed advertisement.