SBI - Chief Manager - SOC Governance (9-19 yrs)
STATE BANK OF INDIA
CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR BASIS ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO-SYSTEM/2019-20/11
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Details of Educational Qualification/ Experience/ Likely Place of Posting:
Post Sr No. : 32
Post & Grade: "Chief Manager (SOC Governance) (SMGS-IV)"
Basic Qualification (Compulsory) as on 30.06.2019: "B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology
M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc. (IT) / MCA from Government recognized University or institution
Other Qualification (Compulsory/ Preferred) as on 30.06.2019:
Preferred: CISSP/ ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Certification
Post Basic Qualification Work Experience as on 30.06.2019 (Training & Teaching experience will not be counted for eligibility.) Experience in Application development (coding, testing and maintenance of application/software). :
- Minimum 9 years post basic qualification experience in IT / IT Security / Information Security. Out of 9 years of experience, minimum 5 years in SOC/Information security Governance.
- Strong experience in IT / SOC Governance
- Well acquainted with ISO 27001/27002, NIST, ITIL and COBIT frameworks.
- Understanding of SOC technologies like SIEM, UEBA, SOAR, DAM, VM, Threat intelligence and services like Anti-phishing, External Penetration Testing.
- Implementation of Information Security Policy and Procedures, SOPs in SOC or similar establishment
- Hands on experience in implementing / auditing ISO 27001 ISMS standards
- Hands on experience on aligning IT / Information security operations with NIST for Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond and Recover areas.
- thorough understanding of patch, version, user access and change management strategies and techniques, segregation of duties, shift management
- various domestic and global statutory and regulatory reporting
- Developing Business Continuity and DR Plan
- Understanding core IT architecture principles like client-server applications, multi-tier web applications, relational & Non-Relational databases, firewalls, VPNs, IPS
- Understanding of commonly used internet and networking protocols TCP/IP, SMTP, HTTP, FTP, SNMP, POP, LDAP etc.
- Deep understanding of domestic and foreign data security laws and their implementation, COBIT, NIST, HIPAA, PCI DSS, encryption methods etc."
For this Post experience should be ""BFSI sector and/or reputed IT companies"".
Place of Posting: Mumbai / Navi Mumbai (depends on the post). The place of posting is only indicative. The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in India.
The details of Job Profile and KRAs, how to apply, guidelines for filling online application, guidelines for payment of fees, how to upload documents, Selection Procedure, General Information etc. are provided in the respective detailed advertisements which is available on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. Before applying, candidates are advised to read carefully comprehensive information given in the detailed advertisement.