SBI - Chief Manager - Security Analytics & Automation (9-20 yrs)
STATE BANK OF INDIA
CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR BASIS ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO-SYSTEM/2019-20/11
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Details of Educational Qualification/ Experience/ Likely Place of Posting:
Post Sr No. : 30
Post & Grade: "Chief Manager (Security Analytics and Automation) (SMGS-IV)"
Basic Qualification (Compulsory) as on 30.06.2019: "B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology
M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc. (IT) / MCA from Government recognized University or institution
Other Qualification (Compulsory/ Preferred) as on 30.06.2019:
- CRISC / CISA / CISM Certification
- SOC security technology certification from OEM like DAM, SIEM, UEBA, SOAR is preferred
Post Basic Qualification Work Experience as on 30.06.2019 (Training & Teaching experience will not be counted for eligibility.) Experience in Application development (coding, testing and maintenance of application/software). :
- Minimum 9 years post basic qualification experience in IT/ IT Security / Information Security. Out of 9 years of experience, minimum 5 years in automation & security Analytics.
- Scripting knowledge: Python/Perl/Shell/Bash.
- API integration with various IT and SOC systems.
- various SIEM/UEBA/Security Big Data Lake, SOAR platforms and incident management tools
- Various frameworks of Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning, pattern analysis and Modeling in SOC / information security domain.
- Designing and customizing security incident playbooks.
- Customization and automating day to day manual operations such as automation of analytics workflows, incident remediation/responses, operationalization of threat intelligence etc.
- Security analytics tools and technologies to Integrate and correlate disparate data sets.
- Correlating and contextualizing security data using the output from 2 or more tools & technologies
- Creation of runbooks and mapping them to Incident Response workflows
- Automation & orchestration platforms, deployment of AI/ML technologies for security analytics.
- Deep understanding of emerging technologies like blockchain, IOT, AI/ML etc. and corresponding security threats
- Open source analytical tools.
For this Post experience should be ""BFSI sector and/or reputed IT companies"".
Place of Posting: Mumbai / Navi Mumbai (depends on the post). The place of posting is only indicative. The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in India.
The details of Job Profile and KRAs, how to apply, guidelines for filling online application, guidelines for payment of fees, how to upload documents, Selection Procedure, General Information etc. are provided in the respective detailed advertisements which is available on Bank's website. Before applying, candidates are advised to read carefully comprehensive information given in the detailed advertisement.