SBI - Chief Manager - Incident Management & Forensics (9-20 yrs)
STATE BANK OF INDIA
CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR BASIS ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO-SYSTEM/2019-20/11
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Details of Educational Qualification/ Experience/ Likely Place of Posting:
Post Sr No. : 29
Post & Grade: "Chief Manager - (Incident Management and Forensics) (SMGS-IV)"
Basic Qualification (Compulsory) as on 30.06.2019: B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology
M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc. (IT) / MCA from Government recognized University or institution
Other Qualification (Compulsory/ Preferred) as on 30.06.2019:
Compulsory: - Computer hacking forensic investigator(CHFI) from EC-Council / Encase Certified Examiner (EnCE)/ SANS GIAC certification on Digital Forensics / SANS GIAC certification on incident response area
- ECIH /GCIH / CISSP / CRISC / CISA / CISM Certification
- SOC security technology certification from OEM like DAM, SIEM, UEBA, SOAR
Post Basic Qualification Work Experience as on 30.06.2019 (Training & Teaching experience will not be counted for eligibility.) Experience in Application development (coding, testing and maintenance of application/software). :
- Minimum 9 years post basic qualification experience in IT/ Information Security. Out of 9 years of experience, minimum 5 years- experience in SOC emanating incident management and Forensics & analysis.
- Work experience on various SIEM / UEBA / DAM / SOAR / NBA / PCAP platforms and incident management tools
- Well acquainted with ISO 27035, NIST, ITIL and COBIT frameworks.
- Hands on experience in Incident Management Life Cycle in IT and Information Security.
- Strong technological and processes knowledge on cyber-attack kill chain including Initial Access, Execution, Persistence, Privilege Escalation, Defense Evasion, Credential Access, Discovery, Lateral Movement, Collection Command and Control, Exfiltration etc.
- Deep experience in Cyber Security Incident Response including incident analysis, recovery and impact analysis.
- Hands on experience on integration of IT assets with SOC, correlation and analysis of logs of different assets like firewalls, IPS, WAF, OS, RDBMS, DLP, AD, AV, Load Balancers, ITAM, PIMS, IAM etc.
- Work experience on various SIEM/ UEBA/ DAM/ SOAR platforms and incident management tools
- Strong Knowledge of Infrastructure Architecture Design, Networking & software Architecture, Windows and UNIX operating systems, security and networking protocols
- Deep understanding of emerging technologies and corresponding security threats.
For this Post experience should be ""BFSI sector and/or reputed IT companies"".
Place of Posting: Mumbai / Navi Mumbai (depends on the post). The place of posting is only indicative. The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in India.
The details of Job Profile and KRAs, how to apply, guidelines for filling online application, guidelines for payment of fees, how to upload documents, Selection Procedure, General Information etc. are provided in the respective detailed advertisements which is available on Bank's website. Before applying, candidates are advised to read carefully comprehensive information given in the detailed advertisement.