SAS Developer - Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence (4-8 yrs)
- To develop technical solutions based on functional and non-functional requirements and to document these solutions in a consistent manner .
- To identify and raise concerns with requirements and instructions when, based on a technical standpoint, better solutions might be possible. This includes concerns related to correctness, maintainability, best practices, architecture, stability, performance and intended use .
- To create optimal technical solutions with a strong focus on correctness, maintainability, and best practices.
- Ensure code quality, monitor and track it .
- To implement solutions based on requirements, instructions and/or solution designs .
- To design and conduct technical tests of implemented solutions .
- To deploy implanted and successfully tested solutions into the production environment.
What are we looking:
- Experience of 2 - 4 years working with SAS products for Data Warehousing and/or Business Intelligence.
- Documented hands on experience working in customer projects
- with SAS Base and SAS Base Data Processing Language for at least one year
- with SAS Data Integration Studio for at least one year
- building OLAP cubes using SAS products
- Excellent communication skills, experience of working with multi-culture global team
- English fluency in both speech and writing
As a person you are :
- Ready to work in dynamic and ever changing environment
- Ready to work in an iterative and agile development process where small increments are used as steps towards a final solution
- A strong feeling of shared responsibility towards the end user by, for instance, identifying and raising concerns with requirements and instructions from both a technical and business point of view
- Working in an onshore-offshore model and eligible to work in a collocated team in a globally distributed organization. He/ She should be conversant in software engineering processes and able to understand the relevance of every lifecycle activity.
Please drop updated copy of your CV.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.