HR at Saras Analytics
Views:877 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Saras Analytics - Software Engineer - Java/Kotlin (0-1 yrs)
About Saras :
Saras Analytics is a data management and advanced analytics firm focused on delivering data backed insights to small and medium sized businesses. The firm was started in 2017 by a group of seasoned executives with extensive experience implementing data management and advanced analytics projects for fortune 500 companies.Our vision is to democratize the use of advanced analytics within the SMB market place and contribute to their growth.
Our flagship product, Daton, plays a pivotal role in the executing our vision. This specific role is in the engineering organization of our company. Daton is composed of a few components :
- Extracts which pull data from a variety of sources like SQL databases, NoSQL databases, and SaaS applications such as Google Analytics.
- A high-volume distributed pipeline, moving millions of records per month from hundreds of distinct sources.
- Loaders, which write into data warehouses such as Redshift, BigQuery, Postgres and Snowflake.
- A powerful mid-tier and web application that ties it all together.
- Our backend services and integrations are written in Java and Kotlin, our front-end in AngularJS
Job Summary :
- We are looking for freshers to join us full-time
- This role is a strategic role for our company and it provides a great opportunity for a driven developer to build a product from the ground up and to be a critical part of our growth.
- As a Software engineer, you'll be responsible for the design and development of key modules under the guidance of development leads.
- You'll collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and product designers on everything from product requirements, to software architecture, to testing strategy.
- Introduce new features to the product to give users control over their data
- Integrate new application data sources with the product
- Familiarity with basic data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of web applications, databases, Linux and cloud environments
- Hands-on project experience with Java or Kotlin and web development.
- Significant technical academic course work or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge on cloud infrastructure is a plus