HR at Saras Analytics
Views:242 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Saras Analytics - Graphic Designer - Infographics/Photoshop (2-3 yrs)
Note : Please mention your portfolio link in the CV(mandatory)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- This role is based out of the Marketing Team. The role will be of an individual contributor in nature and would report to the product manager.
- Responsibilities would include Designing Marketing Collaterals(Banners, Infographics, Brochures, etc) for the Marketing Team, the turnaround time being a major factor with no compromise on quality or adherence to Brand Guidelines.
What We Would Like To See :
- A designer who has an eye for balanced design and aesthetics, with experience in designing for online and print.
- Analyze marketing challenges and create designs that meet measurable business goals and requirements.
- Show an intuitive ability to transform data into understanding
- Strong infographic design skills and narrative storytelling abilities.
- Deep understanding of design context and content.
- You will make sure that our products speak the same visual language across mediums and channels.
Skills and Experience Required :
- 3-4 years of experience in the field of digital/print designing.
- Should have worked with a design studio at some point.
- Should have a very strong portfolio, preferably with work that is consumer-oriented.
- Advanced skillset in Adobe Creative Suite applications, with flawless working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Folks from premier institutes like NID, NIFT preferred.