HR at Saras Analytics
Views:598 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer in our product development team, where you will be trusted to the entire delivery of the user-interface and web experience powering our two products.
- You are committed to building elegant user interfaces that are intuitive, usable and beautiful. You will be a partner in giving guidance, best practice advice and support across all our business and technology groups.
- You'll take the lead on User Interface builds, design system implementation, prototyping and testing. This work will be in support of our ambitious product plans and includes activities like User Experience and Information Design.
- You will keep management and stakeholders all on the same page with clear and consistent code and documented solutions. You will work within defined design systems and frameworks but not be limited by them. You will also contribute patterns back to an active community of designers and developers.
About Saras Analytics :
Saras Analytics is a data management and advanced analytics firm focused on delivering data backed insights to small and medium sized businesses. The firm was started in 2017 by a group of seasoned executives with extensive experience implementing data management and advanced analytics projects for fortune 500 companies.Our vision is to democratize the use of advanced analytics within the SMB market place and contribute to their growth.
Desirable Skills & Expertise :
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Frontend Programmer (Preferable from a product- based entity).
- Master's or bachelor's degree in Engineering (CSE / IT / MCA / Software) are preferred.
- Strong skills in GIT & PostGreSQL
- Ability to code REST APIs using Java or Kotlin
- Product development in Linux environment is required
- Possesses intellectual humility; smart, driven, creative and able to learn things quickly, willing to help others as needed
- Excellent Communication & Analytical skills with integrated professionalism at all levels.
Key Responsibilities :
- The role is responsible for the delivery of user interface and experience our products.
- Designing stunning user interfaces, coding and deploying of high-performance web applications.
- Deep expertise and hands on experience as a Frontend developer in Angular JS / Angular.
- Must able to develop new efficient features and optimize the existing one.
- Team Management, Excellent interpersonal, Communication and effective organizational skills and solid technical skills.
- Should be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Excellent trouble shootings & problem-solving skills.
- Experience with SDLC from requirement analysis through testing and deployment.
- Develop and maintain strong product knowledge.
- Guide the clients through various stages of the project and transition to support organization.
- Review existing business processes and participate in the Process Improvement Program.