Talent Acquisition at Sapient
Views:1319 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sapient - UI Architect - HTML/CSS (9-14 yrs)
As a Specialist, Interactive Development, you will play a key role in delivering stable, enterprise-level software to our clients.
- Hand-codes advanced HTML documents from scratch
- Applies the knowledge of how and why to use little-known or little-used elements
- Devises the best solution to render complex designs based on client feedback and requirements.
- Applies knowledge of the limitations of each major browser and which techniques work (or do not work) in those browsers to create functional (and where required, nearly equal) layouts
- Reads and follows complex specs like HTML5
- Resolves complex bugs and browser issues.
- Applies advanced CSS concepts and best practices
- Creates intermediate layouts from scratch
- Able to articulate the difference between inline, in-document and external style sheets and how they cascade.
- Understands the impact of CSS techniques such as image replacement on SEO and Accessibility
- Applies understanding of CSS short-hand
- Intermediate knowledge of CSS3, including effects, responsive design, and CSS preprocessors/frameworks
- Writes event handlers for touch, gesture, and other interactions in addition to mouse events
- Can implement at least two JS libraries or frameworks and has working knowledge of 1-2 others
- Understands the basics of OO design like encapsulation, abstraction, polymorphism
- Understands the basics of commonly used data structures
- Can produce a logical object entity model for a given problem statement.
- Is familiar with commonly used design patterns, such as the GOF patterns, IOC/DI and others.
- Has created the low level design of one or more modules of a medium complexity application.
- Effectively communicates with the team on a periodic basis the company strategy, important events
- Actively participates in, and assists with, company events such as hiring, training and internal initiatives.
Architecture, Design & Planning:
- Responsible for design and architecture of the project and work with user experience design team, business analysts, and clients to create the needed requirements artifacts
- Comments code and produces documentation to industry standards
Should have Good communication Skills.
Interested candidates can send their resumes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.