Hiring Specialist at Sapient
Views:1016 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Sapient - AEM Developer - Adobe CQ/CRX/WCM (2-8 yrs)
You'll never hear the term 'employee- at Publicis.Sapient. Rather, you'll see we talk about talented and valued individuals people with interesting and provocative ideas, bold and diverse perspectives, a keen awareness of today and an unflinching curiosity about next. Our culture is all about the thriving of the 19,000 of us in 100+ offices around the globe, while we boldly help impact the success of our clients in a modern world.
To start your own journey into next, visit http://www.publicis.sapient.com/.
Job Title : Developer- Adobe Experience Manager
Job Summary :
- You don't want to stop coding. You are awesome at writing flawless code.
- You are passionate about quality and making raving fans of your clients and users.
- You put your client first and are passionate about making and keeping commitments. You challenge others around you to be as passionate about quality as you are? To you, it is all about client impact and pride in your work.
- As an AEM Developer, you will design and implement custom components for the Adobe Experience Manager platform, build solutions on top of the AEM WCM,DAM and Social collaboration modules, implement strategies to support multi-site, multi-channel, multi-lingual delivery, create and integrate content-driven applications, unlocking the business value of AEM.
- You will independently drive development of the AEM platform and follow laid down guidelines that ensure the necessary health of the overall solution.
- You will share knowledge, improve processes and develop systematic solutions to problem patterns.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of the AEM product suite including Adobe CQ, CRX, CQ WCM, DAM & Social Collaboration.
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Help setup AEM development environments and sandboxes.
- Develop custom components, dialogs, widgets, custom OSGI components, and services, custom sling servlets and event listeners, and other extensions for the AEM platform.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to web content management implementation.
- Write application code that exceeds the defined quality standards.
Experience Guidelines :
- Overall experience of 2 to 8 years with 1.5+ years with AEM 6.x.
- Strong hand on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content.
- Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Analytics and Deployment(Maven) .
- Good hands-on design experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher .
- Have worked on Complex components and complex templates.
- Has followed Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Good understanding of Java (7/8), JaveEE, servlets, JSP, Tag libraries, and JSTL skills, combined with a reasonable understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as spring.
- Good Understanding of end-to-end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment, and delivery processes.
- Good to have understanding of frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, React, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery
Education : Full time Bachelor- s/Master's degree(Science or Engineering preferred)
Projects this role will support :
- The role is expected to support in the domain of Digital Transformation engagements which requires client applications to provide their consumers with enhanced experience by transforming the digital capabilities.
- The clients are not from any specific industry though few have been listed to provide the perspective.
- BFSI: Clients are looking digital transformation by taking almost all services online unless regulatory restrictions come in the way .
- Travel and Hospitality: There is a lot of disruption happening in the domain as the market if quite competitive and the competition is cut throat. Topics such as in-venue experience, hyper personalization, mobility are driving lot of innovation .
- Automobile : The industry is adopting transformation in both consumer and dealer's digital enablement .
- Education : The industry is automation a lot of paper workflows and taking them online along with providing enhanced user experience to attract the prospective customers .