Recruitment Head at Enfluence It Services Private Limited
Views:134 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SAP Workflow Consultant - MM/Solution Manager Modules (5-11 yrs)
- Design and implement solutions/ change requests based on requirements
- Understand Functional specification document and create Technical specification documents based on the requirements.
- Provide accurate estimations for Change Requests and new projects and deliver accordingly.
- Perform Unit Testing, Code Review Documents
- Understand customer requirements and functionalities very clearly and provide solution accordingly.
- Should handle all incidents assigned in queue and solve within the SLA deadline times.
- Handle customer escalation topics and meet the customer satisfaction
- Should be flexible working in shifts.
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Test incident resolutions for their correct functionality and document them.
- Safeguard the smooth operation including all closing and reporting deadlines.
- Interact with international support units in a pre-defined way.
- Profound (2 years or more) knowledge in SAP Workflow (Workflow administration and Object Oriented ABAP)
- Experience of working on Data Dictionary objects - Tables, Views, Structures, Table maintenance.
- Development of Reports, Enhancements, Interface.
- Excellent skills in debugging.
- Development of Adobe Forms/SMART FORMS/Script for various business requirements.
- Identify and implement SAP Notes.
- Experience in handling and delivering Change requests and exposure to implementation/ transition projects.
- Strong knowledge in SAP MM and Finance modules.
- Analytical skills to drive root cause analysis for complex problems
- Knowledge of handling Incident and Test management tools. (eg. HPSM, HPQC etc.)
- Proficient in handling Transport requests using SolMan.
- Good communications skills, strong customer focus and service mindset with experience in client interaction (Person with experience in IT Service Industry will be preferred)
- Willingness to continuously learn both new technologies and business processes