IT Recruiter at Strategic HR Solutions
Views:146 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SAP WebDynpro Consultant - ABAP/SD/PS Modules (4-8 yrs)
Interview location : Pune (Once get S/listed by our client, f2F interview at Pune)
Interview date : 13th Apr'19
Job Location : Gurgaon
1. Techno-functional candidates with working exp. from 4 to 8 years.
2. SAP ABAP & WD along with SAP know-how and basic knowledge of at least one of the functional modules (SD or PS).
3. Individuals with skill to design and deliver with existing landscape of tool already developed.
4. Fluency in English and a person who has experience of working with different geographies and time zones is required.
5. Prior working experience with Siemens Projects or Siemens Know how will be great advantage.
6. Working timings will be from 11 AM IST till 8 PM IST supporting an overlap with CET and EST.
7. Individual contributors who can work on change requests and bug fixes in an existing SAP tool with ERP 7.4. Tool is developed with backend in ABAP, User interface in WD & reporting in SAP BI/ Web Focus.
8. Detailed technical skill set description is marked underneath
SAP ABAP :
- ABAP Object Oriented Programming
- Data Dictionary: Database tables, Check table, Foreign Key Relationships, View.
- Data Element, Domain, Structure, Table type, Type group, Search Help, Lock Object.
- ALV, Table Control etc.
- ALV with OOPS.
- Function Modules, RFC.
- Dialog Programming.
- Report Programming.
- Extended syntax check, Code Inspector Check, Debugging.
- Table Maintenance Generator.
- Enhancement and Modification, BTE.
- BDC, BAPI & BADI.
- Substitutions exits and routines.
- SAP WEB DYNPRO
- MVC (Model View Controller) Pattern.
- UI Elements (Label, Input fields, List Box, Buttons, Radio button, Transparent Controller etc.).
- Interface Controller, View Controller, Component Controller.
- Assistance class, OVS help, Supply Function.
- Displaying data by ALV.
- Worked with Table.
- Message handling.
- Worked on Pop Up.
- Search help.
- Navigation links (Inbound and Outbound Plugs), Windows.
- Mapping (Internal and External) and Binding.
- Visibility and Enable/Disable of fields.
- XML Programming knowledge.
- Lead Selection, Cardinality, Selection.
SAP Functional :
- PS & SD Basic knowledge.
- Conduct periodic audits across LoBs to ensure adherence to regulatory compliance and CoE processes
- Collate audit findings, analyse the same and prepare reports on the findings
- Support to the LoB HR to come up with an action plan based on the audit findings
- Follow up with the LoB HR for execution of action plans to ensure closure of non-compliances.
- Prepare reports periodically for the CoE review with the Senior Management
- Share reports/data with the LoB HR leaders on a periodic/ad-hoc basis to help them monitor their average resource cost targets/wage bill as a % of revenue / other relevant KPPs and metrics
- Track lateral hiring as per the lateral hiring grid / other metrics relevant to LoBs and share reports with them as and when required
- Compile data and prepare monthly / quarterly update reports as per the requirement of LoBs and CoEs
- Share reports with the supervisor for review and circulation to relevant stakeholders
If you are looking for a change & ready to relocate to Gurgaon from Pune Location - Gurgaon, kindly apply along with Below details :