Sr Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:197 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
SAP TRM CFM Consultant/Senior Consultant/Principal Consultant (2-7 yrs)
Position : SAP -Treasury and CFM Consultant / Senior Consultant / Principal Consultant
Module : SAP Treasury Risk/ Cash LM/ In house Cash/ Bank Collections
Reporting to : AD or Director
Location : Kolkata / Mumbai / Delhi / Bangalore/Hyderabad/Ahmedabad/Chennai
Qualification : CA, MBA (Full time Mandatory)
Role : Project implementation ensuring the project delivery according to the needs of the customer, and throughout all phases of the project (analysis, blueprint, configuration, testing and implementation)
Skill requirements :
- 2 yrs to 10 yrs of experience with at least 1 end to end implementation.
- Experience in SAP Treasury & Cash management as part of the SAP and the integration of this module with other SAP components and/or other applications.
- Experience in all phases of at least 1 Treasury & Cash management projects, including analysis, blueprint, configuration, testing and go-live or similar exposure through maintenance and support activities.
- Extensive experience in transaction management (FX, securities, debt management, money market and derivatives).
- Strong knowledge of new exposure management and hedge management solution of SAP Treasury.
- Experience in Credit Risk Analyzer, Market Risk Analyzer and Portfolio Analyzer would be an additional advantage.
- Experience in integration with third-party components like market data providers, confirmation matching tools, external pricing engines etc.
- Experience in other FSCM components like In-house Cash, bank communication management, Cash and Liquidity Management, Credit Management will be an additional advantage.
- Exposure to multiple SAP system landscape in treasury.
- Experience in treasury month-end / year-end processes and sound SAP FI knowledge.
- Experience in the treasury system migrations and cutover.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse and globally dispersed virtual team environment, collaborating with other team members.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills- Ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others and gains understanding.
- Fluency in English is required.