Director at Softtech Career Infosystem Pvt. Ltd.
Views:165 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SAP Test Engineer - Functional & Regression Testing (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- The Test Engineer is highly experienced in providing functional and regression testing services for software delivery projects.
Years of Experience : 5 plus years of SAP FI/CO/CA, tax or other complex calculations testing experience.
- The Test Engineer is responsible for the creation, maintenance and execution of test artifacts.
- The Test Engineer will utilize a variety of tools and scripting languages to create high quality, reusable test scripts that can be utilized in multiple environments.
- This person should possess a strong foundational understanding of testing principles, processes and methods as defined in the methodology framework.
- Engineer is also responsible for ensuring that the testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology are applied as specified in testing approach, and that all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
Daily duties include :
- Use test tools to develop and maintain test artifacts.
- Contribute to the sections of test plan.
- Complete sections of maintenance plan for automated test scripts as assigned.
- Plan, develop and execute functional and regression test scripts.
- Capture, analyze and report test results to managers and project executives.
- Log and track defects.
- Maintain test script repository.
- Develop expertise in tax calculations testing
- Conduct security role-based testing.
- Contribute to work estimates as necessary.
- Execute testing data management plan activities.
- Consistently provide high-quality analysis of assigned issues.
- Expand functional/data model knowledge of the application.
- Seek and share ways to improve test processes via the use of automation.