SAP Support Analyst (2-6 yrs)
Key responsibilities :
- Analyze complex production issues to be solved with automated systems.
- Develop patches, test them and promote to client Production environment.
- Provide round-the-clock support to clients during month-end on P1 issues.
- Assist client with stabilizing the environment in initial phase and guide them through the month/quarter end period close for the first couple of months.
- Supervise the transition between on-site and off-site team for seamless resolution.
- Identify potential requirements from the issues/bugs reported by the client that can be converted into requirements for future development.
- Design and implement improved processes or operational standards.
- Support/coordinate business user interactions, including process review, testing, training, and post implementation support.
- Communicate effectively with client to identify business needs, issues and requirements, and evaluate business solutions as required.