Centre Head at Simplynaukri
Views:358 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
SAP SuccessFactors Professional - PI/PO/ABAP Modules (5-6 yrs)
- Responsible for developing inbound and outbound interfaces to/from the cloud to On Premise and Cloud instances of SAP Products.
- Understands, refines and complies with integration patterns, standards, guidelines, and best practices
- Works with Client Architects / Solution Architects to ensure that application designs utilize the appropriate integration patterns and standards
- Provide support for technical requirements gathering, analysis of system landscapes, technical design, and development of interfaces.
- Collaborates with technical and business teams from multiple geographical locations.
- Provides directional oversight and mentors team members on integration development tasks.
- Actively participate in end to end project activities to ensure the team delivers effective business systems solutions.
- Analyze business processes and prepare detailed functional specifications for required integration development activities
- Analyzes, designs, develops and tests process flows in support of multiple business projects using integration technologies
Experience in the configuration of adapters such as JMS, JBDC, SFTP, SOAP, IDOC, Proxy, FTPS, o-data services and web services.
- Experience with designing and implementing SAP PI/PO ABAP Proxies, Java mapping, xslt and graphical mapping would be a big plus
- Able to work in a fast-paced Agile development environment
- Ability to read / develop ABAP coding is a plus but not mandatory.
- Working understanding of security standards including SAML, XACML, MASSL, OATH, WSTrust, OAUTH, OpenID Connect would be preferred
- Experience with enterprise Data Integration technologies including ETL, SQL, XSLT, XML
- Ability to develop repeatable development processes with supporting documentation