Centre Head at Simplynaukri
Views:393 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
SAP SuccessFactors Professional - PI/PO/ABAP Modules (5-6 yrs)
- Responsible for developing inbound and outbound interfaces to/from the cloud to On Premise and Cloud instances of SAP Products.
- Understands, refines and complies with integration patterns, standards, guidelines, and best practices
- Works with Client Architects / Solution Architects to ensure that application designs utilize the appropriate integration patterns and standards
- Provide support for technical requirements gathering, analysis of system landscapes, technical design, and development of interfaces.
- Collaborates with technical and business teams from multiple geographical locations.
- Provides directional oversight and mentors team members on integration development tasks.
- Actively participate in end to end project activities to ensure the team delivers effective business systems solutions.
- Analyze business processes and prepare detailed functional specifications for required integration development activities
- Analyzes, designs, develops and tests process flows in support of multiple business projects using integration technologies
Experience in the configuration of adapters such as JMS, JBDC, SFTP, SOAP, IDOC, Proxy, FTPS, o-data services and web services.
- Experience with designing and implementing SAP PI/PO ABAP Proxies, Java mapping, xslt and graphical mapping would be a big plus
- Able to work in a fast-paced Agile development environment
- Ability to read / develop ABAP coding is a plus but not mandatory.
- Working understanding of security standards including SAML, XACML, MASSL, OATH, WSTrust, OAUTH, OpenID Connect would be preferred
- Experience with enterprise Data Integration technologies including ETL, SQL, XSLT, XML
- Ability to develop repeatable development processes with supporting documentation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.