Recruitment Head at Enfluence It Services Private Limited
Views:113 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SAP SRM Consultant - MM/K2 Sharepoint (6-15 yrs)
Management Responsibilities :-
- Develop and manage a team of SAP SRM/MM/K2 SharePoint /Archive Specialists.
- Accountable in delivering the SAP service to defined SLA standards and meet SLA operational targets/ Deliver projects on schedule and with the required quality and budget.
- Establish efficient working relationships with onshore counterparts and ensure overall priorities are in place.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives, proposals to be reviewed by leadership.
- Track Work Perform by team members at offshore location and provide guidance on functional, technical issues - including approach.
- Defend SAP solutions in reference to SRM/MM areas with peers.
- Provide insights and review estimations of the overall scope to be delivered.
- Ensure Documentation of the business processes and analyzed procedures and suggest industry best practices for SAP solution implementation.
- Ensure successful implementation and appropriate usage of tools -Jira /HPSM.
Responsibilities as an SME:
- Provide technical leadership while providing proposals/solutions to a business need, bring in ability to drive and lead technical solutions.
- Create Functional specifications based on description of functional requirements; ensure end to end solution and implementation of solutions are met in timelines and with desired quality.
- Documentation of Functional design, Support in the resolution of issues.
- Independent handling of SRM/MM related issues Interact with international support teams via different communication channels.
- Identify and evaluate problems, complaints and service requests and formulate plans of resolution.
- Idea generation for process improvement.
- Experience in handing medium sized teams.
- Decision Making skills
- Knowledge of ITIL process.
- Influencing skills
- Strong Stakeholder management skills.
- Clear and Crisp communication skills (Oral as well as Written)
- Delegating and empowering skills.