Senior Manager - Consulting at IDC Technologies
Views:1381 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SAP Solution Manager (3-10 yrs)
Job involves manging SOlman w SAP Global Template, implementation, roll-outs for our global clients.
- Should be able to talk to Functional Consultants, Clients.
- Should have end to end implementation experience with SAP Solution Manager.
- Create & Manage templates, process flows, and all other features of solman like bug tracking, scheduling etc.SAP Solution Manager Specialist
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Solution Manager as SOLMan developer implementing B C Sets during blue printing and testing stage
- Should be able to configure BC sets, test and implement SAP Solman functionalities, facilitate the deployment of standard methods and approaches
- Should be able to independently handle configuration related to Solution Manager
- Experience on SAP Solution Manager in configuring ChaRM (Change Request Mgmt, Change Control Mgmt), Document Management,
- Incident Management or Service Desk
- Business Process Monitoring
- Solution Implementation Test Management
- Template Management
- Solution documentation Assistant
- Business Process Change analyzer, Quality Gate Management
- Third party service desk integration, HPQC Integration for Service Desk and Test Management
- Ability to develop processes and procedures for governance around the use and deployment of Solution Manager - Knowledge of integration of ARIS with Solution Manager
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.