SAP S4 HANA Functional Team Lead (12-15 yrs)
The SAP Team Lead will take overall responsibility for all SAP related programs and project delivery with a specific focus upon the SAP upgrade from ECC 6 to S4 HANA. This position will act as part of the senior management team, reporting to SAP Global PM at Hungary.
The role will be expected to liaise with the Co's offshore SAP Consultants of various modules and onsite SAP team managers, to ensure that the projects are delivered to the highest standards.
- Take full responsibility for leadership and management of SAP functional work streams.
- Ensuring that team members understand their roles and requirements.
- Expanding the team strength to the optimal level.
- Responsible for Project planning, control & monitoring, progress reporting to the Global PM - Hungary and key business stakeholders.
- Project Risk and issue management.
- Oversee and drive change management and be a custodian of continuous improvement regarding programme and project delivery.
- Identify and have a good working relationship with all stakeholders and business users involved within various related SAP focused programs and projects.
- Work closely with the Global Project Managers, supporting with tasks as required and ensuring successful delivery.
- Oversee the activities of other colleagues in the different aspects of the programme /project, including testing and training support.
- Support and coach team members through the programme and project processes.
- Oversee and support the Global SAP PM, with quality gate processes to ensure that deliverables and the projects stay on track and to budget ensuring business goals are met.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- At least 2 end to end SAP Project Management experience
- 12 to 15 years- SAP experience as a Team Lead/Project Manager, with a proven track record of delivering high profile, SAP related programs.
- Have good understanding of the manufacturing industry processes.
- Should have at least 2 end-to-end SAP S4 HANA SD-LES Module implementation expertise.
- Should have ideally worked for a European client or in-house for a European company, implementing SAP S4 HANA for them.
- Be a confident user of spread sheets/word processing/drawing and mapping /planning software.
- Have an understanding/experience of programming, IT Infrastructure, databases or web systems structure.
- Good understanding of the requirements analysis definition and specification process.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
Candidates willing to relocate to Jaipur may only apply.