SAP S/4 HANA Consultant - Project Implementation (3-4 yrs)
Job Requirements :
- SAP Landscape consists of Development, Quality and Production. Using 1 client as sandbox in development ( No standalone Sandox ). HA (High availability) already exists but not active due to bandwidth issues.
- Someone who has worked on SAP S/4 HANA Migration Project or S/4 HANA implementation project, Code remediation i.e. SPPD /SPAU activity would be preferred.
- Experience with medium/large scale implementation of SAP ECC 5.0 / 6.0. Solution Manager already installed but nothing is configured.
- Also looking for Solution Manager support. Solution Manager landscape is Development, Quality and Production. MIDR is the ticketing tool.
- Currently, 3 verticals are there SAP, Digital and Infra. No 3rd party tool integration with the SAP. Use FTP to load data from Non SAP system. In 2016 Migrated to S/4 HANA 1610 from ECC. No GRC system.
- Minimum 3 implementation projects experience with project experience in S4HANA
- Need upgradation support, Post upgradation support and AMC.
- Current SAP version S/4 HANA 1610 and migrating to S/4 HANA 1709.
- Required Support to sister concern company SIAS also, which is running on SAP version S/4 HANA 1709.
A) ABAP :
- Experience SAP ABAP programming and strong knowledge of SAP data model and other SAP development tools
- Hands on technical resource who has worked in HANA env
- Must have RICEFW experience with SAP ECC (PM/CS/MM/FI)
- Must have experience with ABAP Objects, BAPIs, BADIs, LSMW, User-Exits,
- Knowledge on IDOC Configuration, extensions, custom IDOC
- SAP Script /Adobe Forms /Smartforms and Strong debugging skills.
- Proficient in finding correct User Exit / SAP Enhancements Points and SAP BADI.
B) FICO :
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP FICO including S4 HANA Finance
- Domain experience in SAP FI( general ledger or more of the following functions like Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Fixed Asset Accounting, Inter-company Accounting, consolidation, Tax, Fund management) & SAP CO Configuration ( product costing, profit centre accounting, profitability analysis, activity based costing).
- Able to plan to analyze design build test deploy the agreed SAP FICO solution
- Able to handle cross functional teams offshore Onshore for project delivery
- Hands-on experience in Preparing project charter Scope document Business process study Requirement analysis Gap Identification Business Blueprint Process Mapping Configuration Functional and Technical Specifications Document, Test Case Document Training Presentation Configuration Guide and User Manual.
C) PP :
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Flexible Planning, Sales and Operations planning, Rough-cut Capacity planning, Material requirement planning, scheduling, manufacturing execution, Long term planning.
- Should be able to understand the concepts of simulation and day to day planning process.
- Must have handled at least 2 end to end implementation projects in SAP PP
- Consultant should have expert level knowledge of MRP, Planning strategies, Master data, Production, Order, Process Order, Product Cost Collector, Material Master, Production order management, shop floor confirmation, delivery commitment, End-user.
- Strong experience in SAP MM and have done at least one or two SAP Roll Out and one E2E SAP implementation
- SAP MM consultant should have a strong background with designing/developing/interfacing with SAP data targets, extractors and ASAP methodology
- Strong knowledge in Purchasing, Inventory Management, Pricing Procedure, AAD and LIV is mandatory
- Strong knowledge of SAP Materials Management fundamentals and needs to have Clear understanding of Procure-to-pay cycle, PO/PR Release Strategy, External Services Management, Contracts, Master Data, Message Output, Price Determination and Special Procurement processes
- Experience in customization of SAP MM business processes (vendor creation, material availability, procure to pay, delivery, shipping, shipping costs, and invoice, etc.).