HR & Recruitment Consultant at Msitek
Views:207 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
SAP S/4 HANA Consultant - PP/QM Modules (5-10 yrs)
- To strengthen the field engagement in the S/4HANA Logistic solution, we are looking for a candidate who has experience of 5-7 years in following SAP modules :
- SAP S/4HANA Manufacturing (Production Planning & Quality Management)
- Strong knowledge of industry specific manufacturing like Process Manufacturing, Repetitive Manufacturing and project-based manufacturing is an added advantage.
- Additional expertise in APO PPDS (Production planning & detailed scheduling) is an advantage.
- Expert level PP & QM module
- Corporate business knowledge/understanding of material management, procurement, manufacturing, quality management - beyond technical implementation experience
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong work ethic - committed to doing what it takes to get the job done within realistic time expectations
- Ability to work independently - identify problems, initiate follow-up to final resolution
- Ability to meet realistic timelines for deliverables
- Team player - willing to share knowledge with other team members; willing to share in the work load so there is even distribution of work among team members where possible.
Required application and customizing know-how in some or all of the following areas :
- Some exposure/experience to Manufacturing execution system, MII, Integrated business planning will be additional advantage.
- SAP Certification in PP & QM, PPDS is an added advantage.
- Understanding of middleware applications and Configurations (Eg: Core Interface, XI, RFC Connections, IDOC)
- Knowledge/expertise in Manufacturing execution system.
- Knowledge/expertise in shop floor execution system is an added advantage.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES :
- Universal degree preferred in B.E/MBA/MCA or equivalent degree with a strong manufacturing expertise
- At least 5-7 years of relevant SAP experience
- Ability to quickly learn business processes with respect to SAP S/4 HANA, SAP industry specific solutions, functions and technologies relevant to the role
- Proficient English language skills (spoken and written), fluent and clear.
- Versatility regarding cultural diversity
- Interpersonal skills - must have peer to peer networking abilities
- Excellent information structuring and communication skills
- Ability to work in a rapid changing environment and handle unexpected situations
- Strong customer focus; understand customer queries and find solutions on short notice
- Focus on quality, reliability and on-time delivery.