Director at Axim Technologies
Views:146 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
SAP REFx Functional Consultant - FI/PM/CO Modules (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Support business core team to analyze business processes in relation to SAP system capabilities and specify configuration steps needed to efficiently support those needs.
- Detailed knowledge of SAP REFx module and its functionalities, the configuration steps and its integration aspects with FI-AA, PM and CO modules
- Provide required input in the preparation of functional specifications for WRICEF objects, detailing the business requirement and specifying the datasources and fields
- Demo of SAP standard functions, help identify gaps and recommend solutions.
- SAP RE- FX configuration and testing in the areas of Property management and Rental accruals and billings
- Configured the Settings for SAP Flexible Real Estate and Asset in FI- AA and Relevant settings for Business Partner in RE
- Workflow settings for SAP Real Estate Contracts and Rental Objects
- Assist with training sessions and training materials to support deployment of SAP logistics solutions.
- Participate in defining and integrating REFx with other functional modules within core ERP
- Support business team through the integration testing and UAT
- Explain the master data and cutover data upload templates to the business team and assist in compilation of the relevant data collection and cleansing, along with the Fixed Assets team
- Participate in cutover activities during the Go-Live phase.
- Participate and facilitate the post Go-Live support activities.
- Learn new SAP skills and help business deliver higher value utilizing SAP standard functionality
- Provide requirements for management dashboard and datasources for required KPI's for procurement and inventory management functions
- Participate and provide necessary update to project management for regular status updates
- Minimum of bachelor's degree with 3 to 5 years of experience as an SAP REFx functional consultant with experience supporting at least 2 full project lifecycle implementations.
- Ability to understand the overall EALM requirements of the business and objectively combine the features of PM, FI-AA and REFx modules to provide appropriate solution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to articulate the business requirement and explain to the process owners and the business team about the standard functionalities and reporting capabilities
- Should have a relevant SAP certification or training confirmation
- Experience in S4 HANA implementation project is preferable
Job Type : Contract