SAP PS Consultant (8-10 yrs)
SAP PS consultant
- Should have at least 4 - 6 years of SAP experience in the core module of PS and 3 - 5 years of domain experience.
- Able to lead a team and train the team and possess sufficient knowledge of the quality processes and adopted quality standards in projects.
- Must possess expertise in configuring SAP PS module and its integration aspects with other SAP modules as MM, PP, CO, FI and SD. Must have ability to define and configure processes for PS Asset Management, Investment Management linkage to PS, Results Analysis and Project CO-PA
- Ability to understand the customer business processes and the IT landscape rapidly and able to foresee the likely challenges.
- Ability to frame the right set of questions for the multiple tracks.
- Create solution proposals with effort estimation for a chosen project track and create a solution road map addressing the current and the future needs of the business.
- Conduct solution architecting workshops with the business managers. Create detailed solution documentation and presentations and implement the solution using the standard solutions in SAP.
Skill & Experience:
- Should have total experience of at least 8 years with at least 5 years in SAP PS in consulting environment
- Should be Certified Professional in SAP PS with at least 3 full cycle implementations
- Demonstrated experience using SAP PS technology, and provide integration with both SAP and non-SAP systems
Please contact me or send me your updated profiles with details below for immediate interview schedule.
Years of experience:
Notice period / Availability to join:
Vicky | M:+91 9900061035
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.