Co-founder & Business Head at Peopleton Solutions
Views:776 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SAP Project Manager/SAP Consultant - ERP (5-15 yrs)
Hiring for top TV News channel network based out of Noida (Head Office). The applicant should have below mentioned skill & exposure along with B.E./BTech /Technical Diploma.
1. Actively involved in managing the Project implementation of ERP technical solution.
2. Driving the entire project management initiatives including project planning, effort estimates, scope definition, risk management, scheduling and ERP technical audits.
3. Ensuring strict adherence to the set quality procedures.
4. Successfully manage various resources throughout the project cycle and involved in providing regular reports to internal Project Team.
Duties and responsibilities
a. Project Management (ERP & IT Infrastructure)
b. Project Development Life Cycle
c. Infrastructure Management
d. Outsourcing Managed Services (IT Infrastructure & Applications)
e. Customer Support Management
f. Information Systems & Security
g. Information Technology General Compliances (ITGC Audit)
h. Strong techno-commercial acumen in developing effective IT Strategies and managing CAPEX & OPEX for the Projects /Products
i. Adequate knowledge of ITIL Best Practices & Methodologies and hands on exposure to various Quality Fundamentals.
Key Strength Area
1. Strategic Technology Planning
2. Quality & Service Excellence Initiatives
3. Third Party Liaison Infrastructure Integration
4. Team Management & Training
5. Project Delivery / Transitions
6. Vendor Management Knowledge Management / Transfer
7. Resource Optimization
8. Reporting & SLA Management
9. Client Servicing Relationship Management
10. Policy Planning, Design & Implementation, Outsourcing Managed Services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.