Manager - HR at Technoble Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:205 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SAP Project Manager - PMI Certified (8-18 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced SAP Project Manager for one of our clients in Bangalore.
Notice Period - 0 to 15 Days
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- Minimum experience of 8 years in Project Management
- Experienced with managing sub-project managers
- PMI Certified
Proven track record in managing large projects with :
- Minimum of 15 team members or
- Minimum of 1 million budget
- Responsible for end-to-end project management for the assigned SAP IT projects - includes project planning delivery internal customer interaction, trouble shooting, managing project and people management.
- Provide leadership to ensure that integrated solutions will be coordinated and standardized across organization-wide.
- Worked on 2-3 end-to-end SAP implementation projects as Project lead/manager.
- Worked as lead consultant in any of the SAP Functional Modules PP/ QM / WM / PM / FICO / MM / SD / PS / EWM functional
- Modules and looking for a SAP Project Manager Role.
- Experience in leading and deploying IT Projects.
- Certification in SAP is an added advantage.
- Builds customer relationships with the clear expectation to deliver follow-on business or identify opportunities within an account. Deals with difficult issues at the customer and finds win-win solutions for both Customer and SAP.
- Proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external stakeholders to reassess and amend the scope of work requirements, budget and timeline.
- Manage the financial aspects of the project: budgeting and estimate to actual variance.
- Communicate and/or escalate project issues early to account management and delivery management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Oversees all SAP project related activities and is accountable for the success, execution and final delivery of the program and work products.
- Delivering the projects primary result on schedule and within budget.
- Interfacing with internal customers, stakeholders, and development/test/maintain.
- Develop and maintain project management documents.
- Ready to join 0 to 15 Days of Notice Period
- Must be a very good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills