Associate Consultant at Antal International
Views:947 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
SAP Project Management Professional (10-15 yrs)
Role purpose :
- This role reports directly to the Head of IT Change Portfolio & will be responsible for delivering SAP projects sponsored by the business and/or the COO group.
- The role is responsible for delivering SAP Projects using a range of development methodologies.
- The role holder will lead the company's SAP CoE's Roadmap Development team to the next level of Agile practice.
- The role will be required to deliver a mix of SAP configuration and development related projects as work streams of business programmes and with IT and Finance as a customer.
- Whilst subject to delivery needs, it is expected the role will be 80% delivery and 20% leading .
- AGILE certification (Scrum Master or Scrum Coach)
- Candidates with at least 5-7 years of SAP Project management experience (expect the overall IT experience to be at least 12-15 years) in multinational environments with focus on FI implementation
- Must have delivered at least 2 -5 SAP projects using AGILE delivery framework
- Experience managing SAP projects both from a technical and functional perspective
- Background in technical project deliveries with multiple teams (in any one or more technology areas like IBM Mainframes, AS/400, Unix, JAVA, Microsoft, ERP, Data warehousing, Business Intelligence tools, etc.)
- Solid understanding and knowledge of both Agile and, Waterfall and ASAP Project Management principle methodology and practises
- Experience of leading and facilitating multiple concurrent projects with proven delivery within a commercial IT SAP environment
- Experienced in delivering IT based SAP solutions developed using a structured methodology and in managing teams/stakeholders in different time zones
- Knowledge and understanding of the full project/development life cycle and the concepts and practices required to implement effective IT systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to gather, analyse and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports
- Stakeholder management