HR & Recruitment Consultant at Msitek
Views:161 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
SAP PPDS Consultant - APO/RFC Modules (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for a consultant with 8-10 years- experience in SAP APO- Production Planning & Detailed Scheduling
Additional expertise in Production Planning & Quality Management is an advantage.
- Expert level APO- PPDS module
- Corporate business knowledge/understanding of material management, procurement, manufacturing, quality management - beyond technical implementation experience
Required application and customizing know-how in some or all of the following areas :
- Some exposure/experience to Manufacturing execution system, MII, Integrated business planning will be additional advantage.
- SAP Certification in APO-PPDS, Production Planning is an added advantage.
- Understanding of middleware applications and Configurations (Eg: Core Interface, XI, RFC Connections, IDOC)
- Knowledge/expertise in Manufacturing execution system
- Knowledge/expertise in shop floor execution system is an added advantage
Soft skills :
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to work independently - identify problems, initiate follow-up to final resolution
- Ability to meet realistic timelines for deliverables
- Team player - willing to share knowledge with other team members; willing to share in the work load so there is even distribution of work among team members where possible