Director at Axim Technologies
Views:255 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
SAP PM Engineer (5-8 yrs)
Key Qualifications and Experiences :
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5+ years of Professional experience with a minimum of 3 years of Information Technology experience including working directly with business clients.
- Working knowledge of SAP Plant Maintenance, able to do configuration as needed.
- Strong in Requirements gathering /management, with knowledge/appreciation of Architecture and Technology management.
- Strong appreciation for business process with an ability to translate into detailed design, authoring and reviewing functional specifications
- Knowledge in applying agile methodologies and rapid prototyping. Understands how to coordinate the flow of work between agile teams and more traditional project-based teams. Accredited Scrum Master would be a distinct advantage.
- Understanding of digital enablers and technologies such as embedded Analytics, design for Automation, UX, and modern integration.
- Has knowledge/experience developing applications and able to apply that experience to identify opportunities, design initiatives that improve business process and ensure best practices are being followed.
- Has a leader mindset, which can enable an optimal Total Cost of Ownership for solutions delivered by Engineering & Applications.
- Experience with deploying and driving execution via the performance measurement, benchmarking, and related visual management.
- Held prior accountabilities that required influencing teams, leaders & vendors outside of administrative authority.
- Strong service delivery skills, appreciation for Incident, Change & Problem Management.
- Cultivates networking opportunities with peer organizations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build lasting trusted relationships with Business Partners, Key Stakeholders, Vendors and cross functional teams.
- A broad range of business and IT experiences; has preferably achieved technical and/or business certification(s).
- Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory.
- Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines, and may extend outside the organization including suppliers, partners and customers.
Core Technical Competencies / Skills :
- Manufacturing Execution Systems, solid experience, preferable GE Plant Applications, Proficy
- Data Historian, preferable OSi
- Understanding of Shop floor Manufacturing Control Systems: PLC- s, HMI/SCADA, DCS along with systems integration.
- Understanding/exposure to Industrial Internet of Things, Factory of the future concepts, Artificial Intelligence / Robotics
- Mobile/handheld/scanning technologies and associated integration
- Infrastructure - Desktop & Server Technologies, basic Networking, Computer Security & Digital Compliance
- SQL, VB & .NET Technologies, Advanced Excel and understanding of Data Analytics
- Desirable - ITIL v3 Service Management, working knowledge/exposure
- AGILE project methodology, SCRUM Master a distinct advantage