SAP PM Consultant - S/4 HANA Modules (8-12 yrs)
SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant is responsible for the analysis, design, configuration & support of the SAP PM area to meet the business needs of the company.
- Work closely with manufacturing plant teams to deliver, maintain and troubleshoot and enhance SAP PM functionality.
- Provide specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the PM module in SAP S/4 HANA.
Consultant should have in-depth knowledge in below mentioned areas :
1. Master Data : Functional Location, Equipment Master, Class& Characteristics, Work-center, Task List, Revision, Measuring Points etc.
2. Notification Management : Configuration and process flow, Integration with Maintenance Order.
3. Preventive Maintenance : Single Cycle Plan, Strategy based Maintenance Plan, task list, Maintenance plan, Scheduling Parameter, Maintenance Strategy, Deadline monitoring
4. Maintenance Order Management : Breakdown Maintenance Process & Corrective maintenance, process calibration maintenance
5. Should have worked on Status Management in Notification and Maintenance Order
- Should have experience in writing Functional Specification (FS), co-ordination with ABAP team, testing of new functionality or Enhancement, Prepare Test plans and Test scripts
- Should have experience in SAP PM integration with third party tools (Support/Implementation)
- Conduct/participate in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs. Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Ensure the integrity of the finance configuration of the SAP system.
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
- Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
- Demonstrate proof of concept & assist in training activities
- Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Work with Service Desk to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Work with SAP to resolve software bugs.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
- Provide leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge sharing.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Any Graduate with 8-10 years of experience in SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) with 2-3 end to end implementation for large manufacturing companies in S4 HANA.
- Candidates willing to relocate to Jaipur may only apply.
- Willingness to travel as required by Project needs.
- Candidates with SAP Certification in SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) module preferred.
- Candidates working for large manufacturing companies preferred however candidates from IT companies consulting for manufacturing companies will also be considered.
- SAP implementation experience in multinational environment.
- Experience with remote/dotted line management of staff in multiple countries
- Strong management skills to enforce appropriate deliverable of team members
- Leadership quality including the ability to motivate, inspire, counsel and facilitate individuals and teams to take responsibility and accountability for the goals will be an added advantage.
- Excellent English communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- People Change Management experience as part of ERP implementation at a location.
- Intimate knowledge of Change management approaches and techniques e.g. stakeholder analysis, stakeholder mapping.
- Candidates with max. 2 months or shorter notice period preferred.
UG : Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG : MCA - Computers
Doctorate : Doctorate Not Required