Sr HR Recruiter at Reset HR Services
Views:74 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
SAP PM Consultant - CO/PS/MM Modules (7-12 yrs)
Candidate must have real time SAP 8+ years experience with end to end implementation one or two projects minimum. If the candidates relates to Oil & Gas industry, it would be more preferable..
- Provide clients with full life-cycle project implementation consulting expertise including assessments, blueprinting, system build, testing and go-live stabilization.
- Prepare and facilitate assessment/blueprint workshops to analyze clients business requirements. Consultant must be able to explain business reasons for utilizing functionalities and transform them into business SAP best business practice.
- Write detailed functional mapping to SAP applications, functional gap analysis, detailed blueprint design and process documentation and detailed functional specifications for any custom development.
- This includes integration points with other SAP modules such as MM (Materials Management), CO (Controlling), PM (Plant Maintenance) and PS (Project Systems)
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, business administration or applicable work experience would be advantageous
- SAP implementation experience required. Project references must be verifiable
- Lead consultant role for at least one (1) full life-cycle implementation including all phases (blueprint, configuration, training, cut-over and post go-live support