SAP PI/PO Consultant - Implementation & Support (0-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Experience in implementation and support projects and worked on SAP PI 7.3.1, SAP PI 7.4 and PI 7.5 experience ( Java & ABAP Stack and Java only)
- Create and maintain technical specifications from functional/business requirements for all integration/development work.
- Experience in developing the SLD, ESR, and ID objects by following standard naming conventions under design guidelines
- Should have experience in Graphical Mapping with UDF knowledge and have good unit Testing and UAT exposure.
- Worked on adapters like (FILE, IDOC, IDOC_AAE, RFC, JDBC, ABAP Proxy and SOAP).
- Expertise in creating RFC connections, creating logical systems, Partner profile and port creation for Sender and receiver systems, Distribution Model. IDOC extension and ALE configurations.
- Expertise with ICO scenarios configuration
- Modifies and develop interfaces and troubleshooting experience in Mapping and Adapters connectivity
- Hands-on experience in Alert Configuration