Senior Consultant at HR Central
Views:108 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SAP PI Developer - NetWeaver Gateway & ABAP Module (8-12 yrs)
We are having an excellent opportunity for the role of SAP PI Developer Reputed MNC Company in Hyderabad.
Ability to receive requirements related to a business problem and transform that into a solution design.
- Has the PI and ABAP technical skills to develop and test the solution using the skills described below.
- Adheres to architectural processes and tools as defined.
- Designs develop and tests to create quality solutions on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with functional team members on system functionality and design.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering interfaces between SAP and Non-SAP systems that combine business processes with software SAP development tools.
- Understands overall SAP enterprise system landscape and can perceive functional requirements between SAP components within the core ERP solution being deployed as well as SAP PI integration between SAP applications to external applications in the enterprise environment, including but not limited to WorkDay, ADP, SFDC and other legacy applications. Assist the Basis Team on NetWeaver Administration for PI.
- Minimum 8+ years of hands-on SAP PI development skills and experience with NetWeaver Gateway & minimum 3+ years of ABAP development including but not limited to:
1. Strong hands-on experience on XSLT mapping in SAP NetWeaver PI
2. Experience with SAP Advanced Adapter EngineProcess OrchestrationIDOC, BAPI, BADI, ALV, and RFCs
3. User exit development, BADI implementation and enhancement framework.
4. Troubleshoot existing code and provide impact analysis for proposed code changes - ABAP Objects programming and traditional ABAP structured programming
5. Experience with PI adapters including HTTP, STFP, REST, Proxy, RFC, IDOC, JDBC, SOAP, File, Mail, Web Services, JMS, etc. and use of certificate-based authentication.
6. Experience in Monitoring for ABAP Stack level and Java Stack level.
7. Experience in Troubleshooting expertise using the Runtime workbench Configuration and monitoring and SXMB_MONI. Message monitoring and troubleshooting in PI/PO and SAP Application systems.
8. Solid SAP Platform knowledge SAP centric software product life cycles
9. Technical Experience with SAPUI5, HTML/XML/WSDL/XSD, JSON, SOAP, AXIS, ODATA
10. Experience with integrated SAP with SalesForce, WorkDay, ADP application will be a huge plus
11. SAP mobile app development (IOS SDK) will be a huge plus
12. SAP HANA, SAP UI5, Core Data Services (CDS), Business Objects Processing Framework (BOPF), OData services using NetWeaver Gateway is a plus.
13. Experience with Service Now, HPQC, and SAP Solution Manager is desirable
14. Good knowledge of business software, e.g. Microsoft technologies, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
15. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills to communicate with non-technical clients, IT professionals, and management
16. Ability to review a complex problem and present manager with a summary of options to be considered
17. Strong presentation skills and comfortable in presenting before peers and clients Open-minded, desire to learn, quick learner
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Minimum of four years of university degree or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years of SAP ABAP development experience and 8 years in SAP PI design & development work experience.
- Must be detail orientated, be able to work in the shift to support US business hours.
- The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Duties, responsibilities, and requirements
Interested Candidates Can drop their Updated CV with below details:
Exp in SAP PI:
Exp on ABAP: